Monday, May 28, 2007

Clouds...

I went for a Sunday drive with my family yesterday, and on the way home noticed that there were some interesting looking clouds in the sky. The four pics below were taken from the back seat of my car as we were driving home. As usual, you can click the images and they will, like magic (!), become bigger...









When we arrived home I saw some different interesting looking cloud formations. The following three pics were taken from the rear balcony of my condo.





6 comments:

  1. Nice clouds, nice photographing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Axel, glad you liked the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spirit must've been soaring. They're very nice photos. Taken with your cell phone or with a digital camera? I can never get pics as well defined as these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usual Stuff, glad you liked them. These were taken with one of my digital cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh. Tnx for the explanation. Any particular brand, or all get pics this nice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usual Stuff, both of my cameras are made by Canon. I'm not an expert by any means, but I believe their cameras are very highly rated.

    ReplyDelete