Monday, April 30, 2007

PSA

Maht, over at The Moon Topples, has announced the second installment of his Short Fiction Contest. The first one was, I believe, a big success, and I urge anyone who's interested in writing fiction to check it out and give it a go. Hey, if I can do it, anyone can! The timing is a bit awkward for me this time around (I'm taking some holidays later this week), but once Maht announces the "theme" (last time it was "vision") I'm going to see if I can't bang something out. Eventually I might even win!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you, Kyklops, for turning your powerful eye toward my contest. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun indeed! I hope you get as many entrants as last time (or more).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What should I do to get in?
    What's the prize (if any)?

    Mmm... Guess it's a little bit late, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usual Stuff,
    It's not to late! Follow the links and instructions...

    ReplyDelete