Saturday, June 14, 2008

We Can Now Report the Awful Truth

Muslims hate popsicles! [H/T Sadly, No!]
And these Muslims--who don't like American culture and want to shut it, and all American-style fun, down--have now succeeded in getting Dearborn Heights police to enforce old, never enforced noise rules to keep ice cream trucks out.

I regret that, should you actually read the above linked article, you will find absolutely no evidence, nor a link to any evidence, not any hint at all in fact, that this story isn't simply part of some fucked up fantasy going on in the mind of some batshit crazy wingnut.

I'd like to blame my own dementia on the Islamofascists. Unfortunately the Japanese believe in evolution and shit like that so they probably wouldn't fall for it. It would probably go something like this:
Me: Sorry I'm late sir, but you know these Islamofascists...
My Boss: What the fuck are you talking about?
Me: Well, you know, sir... about how Islamofascists are taking over the world and subjecting us to their will...?
My Boss: What the fuck are you talking about?
Me: Well, surely sir, you must have heard about this popsicle thing?
My Boss: Popsicle? What the fuck is a fucking popsicle?
Me: Well, it's like ice cream...
My Boss: Ice cream!? You're telling me you're late because of ice cream? Get the fuck out of my face you batshit crazy gaijin!
Me: But sir...
My Boss: Fuck off and shut the fuck up!

Yeah, I think it would go pretty much exactly like that.

2 comments:

  1. me as usual bent on totally missing the point..

    it is really hot here, I think anyone could understand how lack of cold treats, could have negative impact on one's ability to go to work. And hold grudge over real or imaginary threat from a group (or any group) of peoples over said popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taff,
    Heh, understood, but perhaps some people should try to keep it, you know, *real*...

    ReplyDelete