Thursday, February 07, 2008

Something...

I'm a bit busy at work these days, and for the past few evenings my wife has been hogging the pc at home, so I haven't had much time for blogging. I have, though, been catching up on my TV viewing. Battlestar Galactica and Heroes are blowing me away! I must start watching a bit more TV... I won't be around for my usual drunken Friday night blogfest this week, either--I'll be at a bar playing drums!! Yipee!! I will, however, make an attempt to post something a bit early for Glenn and Dave's Photo Challenge (although I can't promise...).

In the meantime, here's another weird picture of... something... Click to enlarge.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr K, thank you for sharing your strange skin diseases with us. Have you thought about seeing a dermatologist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AV,
    Heh, wait till I get between my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, any attempt for a funny remark after that would be silly...
    I wonder where those mutant... things grow, tough.

    ReplyDelete