Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Quote(s) of the Week

I had haemorrhoids for five years and nothing gave me relief. But six months ago, I started drinking half a glass of my urine every morning and I am practically healed...

For several years I haven't had a hair on my head, but since I started drinking my urine it's started growing again - it's extraordinary.

--testimonials on behalf of "urine therapy" (urinotherapy)

'Nuff said...

...er, wait a minute... "'nuff said" my ass... cures haemorrhoids and baldness...?

2 comments:

  1. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

    My Sicilian great-grandmother used urine to cure all her ills, and she lived well into her nineties looking like Gina Lollobrigida.

    Okay, a scrawny, wizened, wrinkled, and hunched-over Gina Lollobrigida with coarse gray hair tied in a bun and tits that dragged the floor - but Gina Lollobrigida, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aztecs used urine as an antiseptic to cure war wounds. One of my ex-boyfrienda used to pee on his hands when he got ruptured blisters due to abseiling because they healed in a blink. Me? I'd rather suffer, thanks.

    ReplyDelete