Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Continuing Saga of the Dork with a Camera

You know, people often ask me, "Kyklops, what's it really like being a dork with a camera?" On these occasions I usually smile to myself and wonder why the hell people can't seem to ask the right questions these days. What they really want to know, of course, is what it's really like being a dork (camera, or no). The answer to that, of course, is, "Why, it's no different from being you or you or anyone else."


Have we been enlightened?

2 comments:

  1. If that pic was taken with a digital camera, it must've had a wonderful resolution. Would you recommend this brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Usual Stuff,
    Sorry for the delay in replying to you!
    Both cameras I use are made by Canon, and yes, I would definitely recommend any digital camera Canon makes (I'm not an expert, by any means, but I think they are rated very highly).

    ReplyDelete