Friday, July 14, 2006

Ultraman Land!

We're taking a family trip this weekend. My lovely wife says if I behave myself we can go visit Ultraman Land. Needless to say, I'm quite excited! If I can, I promise to post pics of me and Ultraman in battle!
In a completely unrelated matter, I guess I'll have to change the "About Me" section of my profile, since I bought a new pc this week. May not look too imposing, but under the hood it's a lean, mean, clean, web machine. I'm very happy.
Wow! A new pc and Ultraman in the same week! I still sometimes wonder what I did to deserve it but, life is good...

3 comments:

  1. Ultraman! I remember hearing about him ages ago and thinking the name was a bit of a stretch. No doubt they considered and rejected 'Hyperman'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanfully he was never called 'Uberman'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just remembered something, Pierre. Back in my childhood I read one of those "an imaginary tale" Superman comics where Superman somehow has a twin. I can't recall the details, but in the end the new 'Superman' takes the name "Hyperman" and goes to live and fight crime in... Montreal!! I swear I'm not making this up...

    ReplyDelete