Saturday, November 29, 2008

Keep Your Hands to Yourself

Here's our band, The Dead Flowers, playing at Weather King here in Miyazaki a few weeks ago. The song is "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" by the Georgia Satellites. You've clicked your way here, and I know who some of you are. I can tell if you've watched/listened to the video. For the sake of international harmony and all that shit, please post rude comments anonymously!



Heh. As I recall, there was actually some clapping when we finished (we had a couple of friends at the gig). The sound mix is coming straight from the board, though, so there's no ambient noise.

6 comments:

  1. I'd pay $ American to see you all play! How long have you been together as a musical entity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artsparker,
    You're too kind (but don't stop!!). ;-)
    I guess we've been together in some form or other since last spring, but it's really only since Sept/Oct that we've actually rehearsed/practiced together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to pee on your blanket, but exactly what is an $ American worth these days?

    yelp

    Colin
    Ps, I know, I know, I'm just on the way out. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colin,
    It's worth a lot more than a Canadian dollar, I know that much. Now get back in your cage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, so far y'all have been batting 1000 with your song choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave,
    Colin (our singer/guitar player) and I are from Nova Scotia. I'm not surprised (and I'm very happy) that you like our song choices. It's hardly a scholarly essay, but you might find this old post of mine informative on this (Nova Scotia/southern rock) topic.
    I'm going to post another video in a couple of minutes. Still batting a thousand?

    ReplyDelete