Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Mission

You know, people often accost me as I'm walking down the street here in Miyazaki, and they all seem to have the same question: "Kyklops, just what is it that you're trying to accomplish with this blogging thing?"

You, dear reader, might well be wondering the same thing, but what I tell my fellow Miyazaki-dwellers is this: In a few years I will likely have the world's largest on-line compendium of pictures of Japanese soft drink vending machines and utility pole wires. Mmbwahahahahaha!!!

Some people are visibly put off by this answer to their question. Others, however, politely smile and nod as they go about their business.

3 comments:

  1. Well, hell, some people collect stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and to add, your photos are a darned side more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, AV, everyone should have a hobby (or two, or three...)!

    ReplyDelete