Friday, May 02, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge: "Roister" (Kyklops Komix Version)

In this week's Photo Challenge, Glenn and Dave, in their unending quest to expand your vocabulary and confound your photographic abilities, have chosen the word "roister" (1. To engage in boisterous merrymaking; revel noisily. 2. To behave in a blustering manner; swagger.)

Sigh... You bastards asked for this (heheh)...

Introducing "Kyklops Komix" (click images to enlarge them):











[Inspired by My New Fighting Technique Is Unstoppable.]

6 comments:

  1. OMG, if I'm ever in Tokyo, you HAVE to take me to this bar.

    Also: "Disboobula?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,
    Heh, that's not a bar (but I think you knew that), it's actually a kind of action performance put on for kids at the equivalent of a county fair. Having said that, though, I'm fairly certain that you could find guys just like that in more than a couple Tokyo bars...

    As for "Disboobula," I was tired and wanted a goofy sounding name and that's what came into my head (as in "discombobulated").

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I was laughing my head off with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usual Stuff,
    Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete