Friday, March 07, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge: "Bamboozle"

For Glenn and Dave's Weekly Photo Challenge this week, Dave has (randomly?) selected the word "bamboozle."

Unfortunately I've been much too busy this week putting the finishing touches on a business deal that I'm confident will make me independently wealthy for the rest of my life and allow me to retire within the next few months! I can't spell out the details just yet, but I'll let the pic below serve as a hint:



Wish me luck!

Radiohead-Lucky

7 comments:

  1. Way to go! Good luck in sunny Florida. Lotsa babes, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those yen? Is that enough to buy lunch with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's just hope you don't get "bamboozled!" Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenn,
    D'ya think I could meet that hot blond from CSI: Miami? Hey, if I became an American, would my vote count in Florida?

    Dave,
    At current exchange rates it's about enough to buy Florida... ;-)
    Actually, it's worth about 95-100 dollars, I think.

    Bryan,
    What, you think I might be getting in over my head? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, you could so meet her - but that's all. As for citizenship and Florida, only Republican votes count there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do wish you luck so you could retire early and enjoy watching your girl grow up and guide her to become a nice adult.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usual Stuff,
    Thanks for your kind wishes!

    ReplyDelete