Sunday, December 02, 2007

Parting Shots

In about an hour I'm going to Fukuoka and then tomorrow morning I'm off to Manila for a few days. I'm taking my laptop for this trip, so I might do some blogging from abroad (assuming I have something to say about anything).

Anyway, a couple of parting shots (click to enlarge)...

[NOTE: I've just become aware that Blogger is experiencing some sort of glitch in which, if you click newer photos, you'll be prompted to download them in order to view them. Please be advised that it's not malware or any other sinister stuff. It's perfectly safe to download the pics if you like. (Thanks Brendan.)]

[Update: The issue appears to have been resolved.]



4 comments:

  1. You're welcome.

    The claim is, there's a workaround, but it didn't work for me when I tried it (once).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wait. After looking at the workaround again, I see I misread it the time that I tried it. I'll have to try it again.

    Anyway, have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: The workaround does appear to work. See this post, if you like.

    ReplyDelete