Friday, July 23, 2010

People in the Middle

I would, very seriously, like to see some sort of law passed mandating any and all music videos to follow the template of the Spearhead clip you see below.



I believe in "truth in advertising," and I'm sick and fucking tired of shit bands putting out flashy (but still shitty) videos that suck people who either don't know any better or who just have crappy taste in music into buying shitty records albums CDs.

I guess if you didn't watch the video, you might not know what I'm talking about. Get the fuck outta here. Now.

If you watched the video, you saw actual musicians making actual fucking music. Yeah, the vid's a few years old (maybe the concept of "music" is too, I don't fucking know). So what? It's either good or it isn't. Time ain't gonna change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment