Friday, July 23, 2010

Life--It's a Killer

I have no idea what it's like for women, but being a middle-aged guy kinda sucks. If I told you what was really on my mind, you'd run away screaming. You'd escape easily enough because, really, that ain't what it's about. You'd still probably want to call the police. And they, having listened to you having listened to me, would probably want to lock me up. For nothing more than thinkin' about the stuff that works its way into my head.

Probably beats being old, I guess. Not that there's anything wrong with that either.

4 comments:

  1. "Probably beats being old ..." Just you wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you are missing your girls. Saturday evening is just around the corner - hold on, Mr Hulk! You can manage ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to "wait," Glenn. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia,
    Girls? Where?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete