Friday, July 24, 2009

Some People Actually Pay for This Crap?

Screen grab while browsing the web today:


So many questions bouncing around in my head.

Like, why should any person with intact higher brain function care that Windows Live Messenger has been around for 10 years? Does anyone still actually use it? (Really? Why?)

Are there really people out there looking for "free winks and emoticons" (presumably for use with Windows Live Messenger)? Are they salivating at the thought of a "gift pack" of these things?

Do you think if I asked nicely Windows Live Messenger would just give me the cash value of these winks and emoticons? (You're way ahead of me, aren't you, O clever reader!)

Am I too cynical? I doubt it...

Corporate largesse is really something else, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I laughed, I cried - who needs emtoicons when your blog exists.

    Sometimes, spleen will out - Not the spleen, but spleen.

    ReplyDelete