Monday, July 06, 2009

I Am Iron Man

You know how when you put your mouth up close to an electric fan, and then speak into it, it makes your voice sound kinda machine-like? This might sound weird, but whenever I'm in that situation I can't resist the urge to say, "I Am Iron Man."

I hesitate to say how much doing this pleases me and, to be honest, I have a hard time identifying with anyone whose first words into a fan wouldn't be "I Am Iron Man."

I mean, what, you wanna quote Shakespeare or something?

Black Sabbath-Iron Man
Alt. Link


Yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Synchronicitously*, I was listening to "Iron Man" just today. And I might even have been doing the silly voice. OK, I was.

    Hard to find anything that rivals this for the best riff - and best first 35 seconds of a song - of all time...

    (* - is that a word? It is now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tafkass,
    Don't egg me on, or I'll start posting videos of my stirring rendition of "War Pigs." Either one of those two tunes comes on and any thoughts onlookers might have had about me being a "serious guy" fly straight "Into the Void."

    ReplyDelete