Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stupid Wingnut Tricks

I know, I'm posting too much crap these days that's related to American politics. I should probably change channels. Not yet, though...

In this video clip Sarah Palin, who's giving a speech somewhere, responds to a heckler with the following:
Bless your heart sir, my son is in Iraq fighting for your right to protest.

Palin's audience, of course, let's out a cheer. But really, how stupid do you have to be to fall for such an utterly fluffy (and completely false) bit of rhetoric?

I'm wondering when someone in the McCain campaign is going to drag out the old "silent majority" meme...

3 comments:

  1. So hoping we won't have to live with her...Debate last night was not stunning (and Tom Brokaw got all huffy), but another little nudge upward for Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so frightening, the chance of her being in a position of power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I used to think Bush was stupid, but Palin is well... let's just say the single family brain cell went out for lunch, got lost and never came back.

    ReplyDelete