Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's More Difficult Than It Looks

Now that things have quieted down a bit at work, I'm busy honing my photographic skills...

dorkface
It takes a steady, skilled hand to get this type of shot...


dorkblog
Technical skills are only the beginning. It takes experience and a well-trained eye to find something that will both please and stimulate the viewer... (Note how in this shot I boldly defy convention and dare actually to include my thumb in the shot. When you've mastered the "rules," you're no longer bound by them!)

4 comments:

  1. hmmm..you look more human and less massive than I had expected,
    having assumed your avatar was really a self-portrait.
    I do see that you do possess a sort of horn atop your head though, a spikey haired one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taff,
    Heh, it only looks spikey because there's no other hair around it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rules are made to be broken. They are but human constructs anyway.

    Er, you look younger than you purport to be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AV,
    you look younger...
    I am as old as I say! What you see is but one example of my photographic "talent." Next week I'll look like a teenager!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete