Monday, February 05, 2007

Shiny Things and a Struggling Dork with a Camera

Not being the most creative person even on the best of days, I have absolutely no "creative" energy to spare on blogging for the next few days. I've committed myself to submitting an entry in a Short Fiction Contest over at Moon Topples and, frankly, fiction has never been something I've really tried doing in a serious way. I will submit something, even if it does turn out to be mildly embarrassing.

In the meantime, as I'm completely consumed trying to come up with an idea for a story, this week's posts will probably consist mostly of some of my dubious "photography". This post is no exception!

Shiny Thing #1


Shiny Thing #2


A shiny thing reflecting a struggling dork with a camera.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I can see something in your photographs. Yes, definitely, I can see something ... looming there ...

    Good luck with your short story. What do you win if you win? A round-trip, all-expense-paid trip somewhere or a Kenmore kitchen appliance? What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the winners get Amazon gift coupons (or something like that). Cds and books! Thanks for the good wishes!

    I can see something ... looming there ...

    Damn! Did I stick my thumb in front of the lens again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your thumb? Whoa, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not alive, is it? It seems to be sort of staring into the camera.

    ReplyDelete