Friday, November 16, 2007

A Paragraph Between Images

I'm not exactly sure how it's come about, but this blog is clearly beginning to look like a "photoblog". It's been weeks since I've even made an attempt to write anything here. I initially figured that photos would be a nice supplement to whatever I might write in this space, but the photos seem to have taken over. And while I have become more interested in taking pictures the last few months, I have not become less interested in writing. It just looks that way...

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh... So, does that explain why you aren't visiting my blog any longer? Not that it is an obligation, of course, but I do miss someone at least writing a happy face.

    Have you considered a photoblog by itself? Anyway, I like your pictures, mixed up with reflections like this. Just one question, from one writer to another: do you post for yourself, or for your public?

    If you're posting for yourself, keep going. If for the public, conduct a poll. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usual Stuff,
    I've been a bit slack visiting other people's blogs these days. It's a combination of being busy, being tired, and being busy!
    I'd like to have a good mix of written content and photos. I generally write for myself, but if I think someone else will enjoy it that's even better.

    ReplyDelete