1. Go to bed early the night before. Get lots of sleep.
2. Wake up with a headache.
3. Drive half way to work, and then remember that you have an appointment to get your car's safety inspection done.
4. Drive back to town, take your car to the service station, and pick up a replacement car for the day.
5. Drive to work. Realize that you left your office key with your car keys.
6. Have university staff open your office for you. Make coffee and prepare for work.
7. Realize you have left your glasses at home. You can't read anything without your glasses, so you can't work.
8. Drive home to get your glasses.
9. When you arrive home, remember that your house key is also with your car keys--at the car shop.
10. Drive to the car shop to get your keys.
11. Drive to your house to get your glasses.
12. Drive to work.
13. Have lunch.
14. Wonder what else you've forgotten to do today...
A few hours later...
15. Try to remember the color and make of the replacement car. And where the fuck you parked it...