Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kyklops' Stones Playlist (1)

While I would never claim to be the world's foremost authority on The Rolling Stones (because I haven't had enough to drink yet), there's a good chance, gentle reader, that I know more than you do. I'd stack this playlist against that of any other band any day of the week. Those in the know will have observed that I haven't even begun to bring out the "heavy guns"... Bow down to The Stones!

1. The Rolling Stones - Where The Boys Go (3:29)
2. The Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues (4:40)
3. The Rolling Stones - Little Queenie (Ya-ya's) (4:30)
4. The Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock And Roll (5:09)
5. The Rolling Stones - I'm Free (2:28)
6. The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice (3:47)
7. The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man (4:15)
8. The Rolling Stones - Thief In The Night (Live) (5:37)
9. The Rolling Stones - Some Girls (4:36)
10. The Rolling Stones - Sway (3:52)
11. The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man (3:18)
12. The Rolling Stones - You Got The Silver (2:55)
13. The Rolling Stones - I Go Wild (4:24)
14. The Rollong Stones - Paint It Black (3:49)
15. The Rolling Stones - Out of Time (3:42)
16. The Rolling Stones - Shine A Light (4:16)
17. The Rolling Stones - Walking The Dog (3:09)
18. The Rolling Stones - Cocksucker Blues (Boot) (3:29)
19. The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking (7:15)

"Those in the know" (above) will also have noticed that any playlist I post here is (by some sheer coincidence) just under 80 minutes long...

2 comments:

  1. What a cooincidence...I saw you on Tugboat Dave's blog, and am playing 'Sticky Fingers' now, since I've been on a Stones kick all week.
    Yeah! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Salty,
    Thanks for dropping by and commenting. Always happy to meet a new Stones fan!

    ReplyDelete